Black Onyx Bracelet
Heads you win. Tails he loses. Win his heart. Or make him lose his heart to you. Boldly Simple.
Power of Black Onyx
A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion, or grief.
Black Onyx is considered a stone of self-mastery. It has a powerful energy that stimulates all of the senses so that you are alert, grounded, and focused, thus enabling a strong field of protection. It imparts self-confidence, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings. Onyx banishes grief, enhances self-control, and stimulates the power of wise decision-making. It encourages happiness and good fortune. Onyx treats disorders of the bones, bone marrow, and blood.
Black Onyx Metaphysical Properties
- Prevents the draining of personal energy
- Absorbs and transforms negative energy
- Fosters decision making
- Excellent stone for centering and alignment of the total person with a Higher Power.
- Used to end unhappy relationships
- Heighten one’s intuition and instinct
- Helps one to realize material goals
- Helps one become the master of their own future
- Encourages a healthy egotism
- Creates invisibility
- Fortifies self-confidence
- Balances the male and female polarities within each person
- Helps one regain emotional balance
- Anchors and stabilizes one to elevate fears and worries
- Protects against black magic, as well as defends against negativity directed towards the wearer
- Helps banish negativity or people from one’s life
- Provide the wearer with strength, both physical and mental.
Black Onyx Healing Properties
- Past Life Issues/Old Wounds
- Blood Disorders
- Skin Ailments
- Cell Damage
For Black Onyx Bracelet
When it comes to cleaning and caring for your black onyx bracelet, you should avoid using any cleaning agents on the ring, even a mild soap, because they may accumulate in the porous stone and discolor it over time. Set your ring in a bowl of warm mildly soapy water for 1 to 2 hours.